This assignment has two parts. You must submit both parts of the assignment to receive full credit.
For the first part you may submit a one to three (1-3) page memo that details what you would say in such a presentation following the same prompts as the video assignment below.
write a one to three (1-3) page memo in which you:
1. List specific aspects & parts of your company’s Supplier Code of Conduct, and any changes that you have made in recent years.
2. In your own words, explain how each aspect of your Supplier Code of Conduct is committed to ethical business practices and society social responsibility.
your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
For the second part of the assignment, you will create a presentation using PowerPoint (or other equivalent software) summarizing the important aspects and explanations regarding the supplier code of conduct that you communicated in your video/paper presentation to email to the suppliers after the meeting for future reference. The specific points to cover are listed below.
Note: If you are using a tablet or smartphone you will need to email the video file to yourself, then save it to a computer in order to upload to Blackboard. You may want to upload your video to a file sharing service, such as Dropbox, if your email will not let you send a large video file. Dropbox is accessible from all smartphones and tablets from the Dropbox app.
Part 2: PowerPoint Presentation
Create a four to six (4-6) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
1. Summarize your chosen company’s Supplier Code of Conduct information.
2. Discuss your company’ s stance on each of the following areas:
a. Empowering Workers
b. Labor and Human Rights
c. Health and Safety
d. The Environment
3. Identify the key ways that your company’s Code of Conduct has changed in recent years (i.e. have there been any improvements made).
4. Examine the manner in which your company’s Supplier Code of Conduct helps the organization operate as a socially responsible organization.
5. Provide detailed speaker notes of what you would say if you were delivering the presentation.
6. Submit a reference page with at least two (2) quality references from the past 2 years that you have used for this presentation / paper. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills.