The conclusion(s) reached were correct and supported research.
References are primarily peer reviewed professional journals or other approved sources.
- Sensor technology for smart human-care services by applying Big Data techniques
- Implementation of Deep learning techniques for Sensor Technology in IoT
- IoT systems analysis, modeling, and simulation using Big Data
- IoT technologies and applications in eHealth using Data Mining
- Data and knowledge mining for smart human-care services through sensors
- IoT solutions for well-being and active aging using Data Mining techniques
- Energy-efficient IoT Big Data acquisition techniques
- Privacy and security related to IoT and Big Data
- IoT and Big Data analytics on energy-constrained platforms
- Optimization, control, and automation of sensor-based IoT applications using Data Mining
- IoT and Big Data programming model
- Architecture and protocols for IoT and Big Data
- Emerging sensor-based, hardware architectures for IoT and Big Data
- Smart cities and systems using Big Data
- IoT Big Data storage and processing techniques
- Fault-tolerant and redundant systems for IoT by applying Data Mining
- IoT based on various types of sensors.