First of all you will be watching the video, than you can do it,
1. You and your team members must submit a short summary of your team’s chosen brand/cause/company/organization in a typed summary as the first page of your team charter.
2. Short Team Charter which summarizes everyone’s role on the team. Please see the sample charters in the link I have provided. This does not have to be a very long document, but the purpose is to get all of you to discuss roles and responsibilities. It is also important to use the charter to address critical team challenges before they develop into issues. Therefore, the charter becomes a living document that grows as the team develops. It represents a tool that:
– Keeps the team moving in the same direction (common goals)
– Defines common expectations for everyone on the team (ground rules)
– Establishes a communication protocol (process)
– Sets meeting times and schedule (logistics)
– Articulates the intended team culture (vision & values)
The key components of the charter include:
1) Common Goals
2) Core Values
3) Potential Obstacles
4) Ground Rules & Accountability
5) Communication Plan
6) Individual profiles
Charter should be thought of as a strategic plan of action. The goal is to establish CLEAR & TANGIBLE expectations. It should be direct, simple, and to the point. If it’s not clear, or if it sounds “fluffy,” dig deeper. This is not just an exercise. Use it for reference, revisit it on a regular basis, and make changes as needed.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more