8 pages-Read Case Study and answer questions
1 .Discuss the biological, psychological, and social factors that need to be considered prior to treatment.
2. What cultural factors need to be considered prior to treatment?
3. Provide a DSM-5 Axis diagnosis for Mary and discuss/support you choice of a diagnosis.
4. Considering the treatment approaches discussed thus far in the course, what treatment option(s) would you recommend for Mary and why?
5. Identify any transference or countertransference issues that may impact this case.
6. What legal and ethical issues must you consider in this case?
You are to use at least 6 current (not more than 5 years old) peer reviewed journal articles in support of your paper. Your paper should include transitions between the introduction, body, and conclusion sections of the paper. The introduction paragraph should include a clear thesis statement.