1. Considered the brain of the computer
1. Abstracts a program’s various tasks or function into separate “modules” of reusable code.
1. Scope is defined the same way in all programming languages.
1. In structured programming, which of the following is NOT one of the three basic structures?
1. A loop can also be known as a
1. Serves the same purpose as a list, but is considered less flexible.
1. This concept uses the three primary programming structures and logic development strategies that create well organized, easy to read, and easy to understand program code.
1. Loops are similar to decisions in that they have a condition statement which evaluates to a TRUE or FALSE value.
1. The Python Framework does inform you where an error occurred.
1. Write a Python program that accepts a numeric value from the user and prints the number starting from 0 up to the user’s value.
1. Used to define the scope in Python
1. This programing element begins with the keyword def.
1. When does python limit access to global variables/objects from within a scope?
|When there is the presence of a newly created local variable with the same name as a global variable.|
|When there is the presence of a newly created local variable with a different name than the global variable.|
|When there are no new variables.|
|When there is the presence of any newly created variable.|
1. Used to pass one or multiple values into a function for processing.
1. Without lists and other collection objects such as arrays, vectors, and dictionaries, the processing capability of our programs would be greatly improved.
1. One of the three programming structures that will choose one of two paths of execution based on the results of a true/false question:
1. Because lists are sequences, indexing and slicing work the same way for lists as they do for strings.
1. Which is the following is true about structured programming
|Each structure should have one entry point, but can have multiple exit points|
|Each structure can have multiple entry points, but only one exit point|
|Each structure has no limit on the number of the entry points and exit points|
|Each structure should have one entry point and one exit point|
1. ____ within a list are identified by an index number, placed within square brackets after the name of the list. For example:
1. What does the following comparison operator mean ==
1. Boolean expressions are only true
1. Programming method for solving a problem by solving a smaller version of the same problem repeatedly.
1. Any problem that can be solved with recursion could be re-implemented with loops.
1. Component to a function used to get output directly from a function.
1. Define a Python list for the days of the week, and then use a loop (while or for) to print that list.