Read any of the following books:
– Trust Me, I’m Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator,
by Ryan Holiday.
– The Shallows: What the Internet is Doing to Our Brains,
by Nicholas Carr
– The Untethered Soul, The Journey Beyond Yourself,
by Michael Singer
– Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World,
by Cal Newport
– Buyology: Truth and Lies About Why We Buy,
by Martin Lindstrom
– Contageous: Why Things Catch On,
by Jonah Berger
– What the Best College Students Do,
by Ken Bain
Read the book and write a 5-7 page summary review. You will summarize the book’s main points, and offer your thoughtful reactions/opinions to
the work. Do your best to incorporate page citations from the book you select.
Make sure your summary is on one of the books listed in the description.
incorporate page citations to the best of your ability.