Software developers are often guilty of writing code before anyone even knows what they should be writing (aside from a grey concept). The first task in the software development process should be analysis to answer the question of what the software needs to do. This is called the analysis phase, and for this project, you will be adding the analysis section to your software development plan document.
The project requires that you do the following:
- Update the software development plan document title page with new date and project name.
- Update previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- Describe how the requirements will be gathered.
- Identify the sources of information for the requirements.
- List at least 10 of the major requirements, making assumptions where necessary.
- Perform a requirements analysis, and document the process and results.
- Prepare at least 2 models for the project.
- Models can include data models, process models, or object models.
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
- Name the document “yourname_ITSD422_IP2.doc.”
- Submit the document for grading.