The purpose of the project is to give your team an opportunity to apply what has been learned about organizational behavior (through course lectures, readings, research, and discussions) and expand research skills to analyze the problems of an organization. Since organizational work involves working and communicating with others, you are asked to participate in a group project. You will be randomly assigned to work in groups.
The aim of the group project is two-fold: 1) the project allows you to research and explore organizational behavior concepts in-depth and 2) the project allows you to evaluate a current concept within organizational behavior within multiple organizations using the OB concepts we have learned and the analytical skills you have developed in the course. Your team will select a current concept in OB and identify at least four organizations in which this concept is applied to research and present on.
What to Do
1. Identify three (3) organizations known to successfully apply the chosen organizational behavior concept to their organizational structure. *At least one of these organizations should come from Forbes 100 Best Places to Work list for this year.
2. Identify one (1) organization known to unsuccessfully apply the chosen organizational behavior concept to their organizational structure.
3. Be prepared to discuss how this organizational concept is applied in your own workplace – or could be applied.
*While the main focus of your research should focus on the OB concept chosen, you may incorporate other OB concepts/theories that strengthen your research. Be sure to aim for depth rather than breadth regarding the use of additional OB concepts. Any additional concepts should NOT change the focus of your research but strengthen.
1. Description of the OB concept. The history and theories behind the use of this concept, as well as any negative opinions or theories against the concept.
2. What benefits do you see with the use of this OB concept?
4. Identify three (3) organizational known to successfully apply the chosen organizational behavior concept to their organizational structure. *At least one of these organizations should come from Forbes 100 Best Places to Work list for this year. Provide a describe the organizations chosen, their background, and how/why this OB concept was applied. Be sure to included examples of concept applied within each organization (answers may vary based on the organization)
3. How has this concept impacted the organizations? (answers may vary based on the organization)
4. These the organizations viewed as leaders in their industry because of the use of the OB concepts? (answers may vary based on the organization)
5. Identify one (1) organization known to unsuccessfully apply the chosen organizational behavior concept to their organizational structure. Provide a describe the organizations that were chosen, their background, and how/why this OB concept was applied and unsuccessful.
• Prepare a report to address all aspects of the assignment.
• This report should be no less than 15 pages and no more than 20 of content. Imaged (graphs, charts, & images should not count towards your 15 pages of content – Title page and Reference does not count towards your 15 pages of content.
• You must have at least 10 references (5 must be scholarly peer-reviewed articles). All outside sources should be referenced and must be properly cite both in text and on your reference page.
• In addition to the 15 pages of content, you will want a title page and references.
• This report MUST be in proper APA format.
Also use charts, images for the analysis for the selected organization and make sure the whole paper is between 15-20 pages with including the title and reference pages. Also please use 10 references and 5 of them must be scholarly peer-reviewed articles. All the resources used must be cited properly. Everything must be in APA format. I have attached the textbook for support.
The important thing to notice. This report should be no less than 15 pages of content. Imaged (graphs, charts, & images should not count towards your 15 pages of content – Title page and Reference does not count towards your 15 pages of content.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more