he answers for these questions can be found in your readings and videos. Each answer should be at least five sentences long and answer all parts of the question. Each answer is worth 2 points.
1. Raphael’s School of Athens is considered to be one of the greatest examples of High Renaissance Humanism. Explain why this might be the case.
2. What do you suppose is the theological theme or message of Michelangelo’s St. Peter’s Pieta?
3. Which of Michelangelo’s three sculptures of the Pieta do you prefer? Explain why.
4. The Sistine Chapel is the Pope’s chapel. What is it about Michelangelo’s ceiling that would have served to support and emphasize the importance of the institution of the papacy?
5. What do you think is the subject of Giorgione’s Tempest?